\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - Are you into RPG?
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you into RPG?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordaca

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Are you into RPG? Reply with quote

I don't know if you'll do this one since it's a bit out of the context, but...
There's this idea I had about a damsel who's the princess of a small kingdom in a RPG-like world. To put it simple her father's wisdom made him be the judge of a very important case concerning two bitter (and very much bigger&powerful) neighboring kingdoms, and each side decides to kidnap her in order to force her father to judge the story in their side... in the very same night...
If you don't want to put any imaginery race in the story and keep it with humans fine by me, but what do you think?
kppresents

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting - I'll see what I can do. I'm working up the stewardess suggestion for Friday in a story I'm calling Redeye, but I'll add this to the list.
Mordaca

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I had the idea after reading a 'comical' (not much really) story of Kull of Valusia (Robert E. Howard's first masterpiece) when it was still in Marvel's portfolio many years ago, but in this case both parties were after Kull's life.
Talking about 'comical' stories and comical stories, did you ever thought about doing a story with a humorous element in it?
It could be anything: nothing going according to a well elaborated plan because Fate doesn't want that a criminal organization succeeds, a gang kidnaps the wife of a CEO in the same day that he is arrested for fraud (there's a dramatical way to tell a story like that and a funny one) or four guys playing poker (all burglars) and the topic of 'the most embarassing situation that you lived while doing a heist' leds to funny (and of course embarrassing) moments in the burglars past...
Seriously, have you ever considered about doing a humor story?
kppresents

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordaca wrote:
To be honest I had the idea after reading a 'comical' (not much really) story of Kull of Valusia (Robert E. Howard's first masterpiece) when it was still in Marvel's portfolio many years ago, but in this case both parties were after Kull's life.
Talking about 'comical' stories and comical stories, did you ever thought about doing a story with a humorous element in it?
It could be anything: nothing going according to a well elaborated plan because Fate doesn't want that a criminal organization succeeds, a gang kidnaps the wife of a CEO in the same day that he is arrested for fraud (there's a dramatical way to tell a story like that and a funny one) or four guys playing poker (all burglars) and the topic of 'the most embarassing situation that you lived while doing a heist' leds to funny (and of course embarrassing) moments in the burglars past...
Seriously, have you ever considered about doing a humor story?

Hmm - obviously the subtlety in the Jayes stories is not getting through.

But yes - I have thought of doing a humourous story, as in all out (hopefully) funny. Watch this space...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: