\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - How about super-heroes?
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How about super-heroes?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedojarod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: How about super-heroes? Reply with quote

I must confess, I've yet to plumb the entirety of KP's library, but are there any stories here about super-heroines who get caught before they can change? For instance:

1. A story where Diana Prince, who could snap any ropes like string as Wonder Woman, is tied up before she can transform.

2. A story where Linda Danvers is caught with friends and bound so that while she could use her Supergirl strength to escape, she couldn't without revealing her secret identity. (I picture three girls tied in a circle, arms tied to arm rests, so there's no way to "slip loose" without rousing suspicions.)

3. A story where Barbara Gordon is tied up, without her Bat-equipment to help her escape.

I suspect you'd want to invent new characters, since the three I listed belong to DC, but as an example that's what I mean. The idea of some group, like The China Doll Gang, getting the drop on someone who might otherwise be able to overpower them seems like an interesting one to me anyway.
kppresents

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straneg, that - while not exactly what you describe, I have a plan for a story that involves women in superhero costumes....
tuxedojarod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serendipity!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: