\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - The Unknown Spy
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Unknown Spy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordaca

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 am    Post subject: The Unknown Spy Reply with quote

This came to me a few days ago, when I checked the results of your latest poll that proclaimed the 1940's as the period for another of your upcoming tales. Only problem that this is kind of a 'too British' tale for a Brazilian like me to write...
So here goes:
She was sent by the Nazis to spy something somewhere in England. They had trained her to be their best agent and expected great results from her. But she betrayed them, she liked a lot to 'be' a British woman (although she complained about the food in her coded messages) and she simply disappeared in 1942. No messages, no mission no nothing.
Now it's 1948, the Olympic Games of London are about to start and, out of the blue, a file about her (with her physical appereance and the likes) is discovered in Berlin, but the female carrier that was going to bring to London is intercepted and disappears.
Who took the carrier?
Was she, the mysterious ex-spy? The Soviets? The Americans? Some shady British organization (who has her on the payroll)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: