\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - PHEW!!!
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHEW!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kppresents

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: PHEW!!! Reply with quote

Well, the new site first went live two months ago, and finally I think we have it in the shape ti will stay for the foreseeable future.

In the last two days, I've completed uploading the remaining story sections with the following exceptions:-

George's Journey - that still has a few parts to repost, but as it is an ongoing study they will appear over the next few weeks.

Objects of Beauty - One story still to go back up, but there are a couple of new ones waiting in the wings.

Multiple Maidens and On My Own - some of the stories have been uploaded, but the rest will appear a couple at a time with all-new stories over the next few weeks.

Links - the links page is now up and running, and I hope you find them useful. If you have any links you think could be added, drop them in as a comment and I'll check them out.

As for photo stories - well, maybe a couple more will appear, but for the old ones I'm going to need to hear a resounding "PLEASE!!" to expend the effort to get them up again.

So, we can now resume to the situation it was for the old site - guaranteed updates at least twice a week (normally Monday and Thursday) with old favourites and all-new stories to entertain you.

The ball, as they say, is back in your court - let us know what you think of the site now, and any story ideas you have, particularly for Ginger Cavanaugh stories. Also, if you have stories you think fit the site theme, send them to me and I'll see if they can go into the Contributions section.
sheila

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work.
Has been a long time since your old group!
Hope all stories by Mordaca will be back soon.
Keep it up! I love it!
kppresents

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sheila wrote:
Great work.
Has been a long time since your old group!
Hope all stories by Mordaca will be back soon.
Keep it up! I love it!

Why, thank you Sheila - good to hear from you again as well. It's seven months now since Yahoo "asked me to leave", and I've never regretted that shove...

Mordaca - I forgot that part. Gauranteed new Mordaca story every week, and as Ed Overton and others provide stories they will go up.

Ditto for The Salesman comes - I have the third chapter half done, but we need volunteers to do at least one more raid report before I start the police investigation...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: