\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - Welcome and introduce yourself
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome and introduce yourself

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kppresents

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Welcome and introduce yourself Reply with quote

Welcome to the discussion part of the site! I'm KP, your genial and sometimes lucid host, and I've set up this area on KPPresents to allow people to discuss stories, share ideas or generally kick back.

For those who don't know me, I'm based in the UK and do this as a hobby. Apart from the fact I was born in the Sixties and grew up in Scotland, I keep the rest of me private for various good and sound reasons - one of which is I like my work to speak for me at times.

So, feel free to introduce yourself int hsi thread - and let the discussions begin! Wink
David-presents

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name is David. I believe I know kppresents from deviantART. I write humorous stories about damsels in distress. I have been interested in DiD since I was as young as I can remember. I recall seeing quite a bit of that in the Saturday morning cartoons I used to watch, so perhaps that is why I am drawn to the humorous angle. I hope to use this site to make friends with individuals who have similar tastes to my own, to read good DiD literature, and to (hopefully) improve my own writing skills.
kppresents

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David-presents wrote:
Hello, my name is David. I believe I know kppresents from deviantART. I write humorous stories about damsels in distress. I have been interested in DiD since I was as young as I can remember. I recall seeing quite a bit of that in the Saturday morning cartoons I used to watch, so perhaps that is why I am drawn to the humorous angle. I hope to use this site to make friends with individuals who have similar tastes to my own, to read good DiD literature, and to (hopefully) improve my own writing skills.

Welcome, David - glad you could join us here, and I hope you enjoy looking round, In particular, if you have a suitable tale to tell, our Contributions section is waiting for you.
Bound is Best

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Who the hell is this guy Reply with quote

I am in my forties from Scotland. I adore the world of bondage and role-play, with a particular bent to damsels. Like many I assume this love of the genre took hold with bondage scenes from television, such as Avengers, Skippy (no really), Famous 5, Black Beauty and various adventure shows. I always got a buzz when I saw a bound and gagged prisoner, though a very much more exciting buzz when it was a female.
Since then I have not had much opportunity at all to enjoy practical experiences and refuse to go to a mistress, because it would lack the mutuality I think any scene would require.
I have discovered internet sources to enjoy on the topic and have taken to writing a few short stories now and again, a few of which are in the contributions section. That keeps me ticking along nicely, but I would ceratinly hope to meet a woman one day who shares my passion for soft (but secure, oh very secure) bondage play.
I dislike ballgags, handcuffs and the modern leather BDSM look and the 'showy' nature of much of the bondage these days, where tying a woman up, seems to involve showing off knot skills on a model (a bimbo model, more often than someone who 'actually' gets tied up voluntarily), more commonly used in macrame. I really prefer the erotic scarf, nylon based bondage.
I think you get the picture.....

I really hope people do like my stories. I don't get much time to write, but I do enjoy writing them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: