\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - What about this one...
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What about this one...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordaca

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: What about this one... Reply with quote

Through many states of the USA, or many parts of the UK (your call), a small group of mid thirties to early forties women are B&G but not stolen nor molested, they're just found B&G by their loved ones / relatives / friends in their own houses/apartments.
No one makes any connection between the attacks, except the women themselves.
Someone knows about their dirty little secret; in which THEY were together and, for some reason that I'll leave up to you but was definitely illegal, THEY bound and gagged a reasonable number of women; and now it's either after revenge or blackmail.
How it ends, do they manage to find out who was/were their attacker(s) and stop he/she/them or have to bow to his/her/their demands or end up confessing their past crimes is also up to you.
David-presents

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It vaguely reminds me of Rex Stout's "The League of Frightened Men" except this would be damsels and they are getting tied up. Well, it is an idea to toss around in my little head.
Mordaca

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you mentioned it...
The idea reminds of a book, which is not the one you mentioned (I have only read comic book adaptations of Nero Wolfe and that wasn't one of them), that I had about seven years ago.
But in the plot the men were murdered and did not realized what was happening until only two of them were left alive by their stalker.
Funny how memory works...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: