\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - The damsels that were NOT in distress
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The damsels that were NOT in distress

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordaca

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: The damsels that were NOT in distress Reply with quote

This one is a bit too long I admit, but I think that it's a very good idea...
A regular client of a model agency specialized in amateur looking models, a semiprofessional photographer hires three girls (that deffinitely are not supermodel material) for another one of her 'damsels in distress' customized photo-shoots.
So, one day in the middle of the week those three girls go to her studio and poses for the shoot. They already talked with other models that posed for the previous 'DiD' sessions and knows that they can trust the photographer. The client who is paying for everything wants a more elaborated scenario this time. The girls will dress a realistic uniform of sorts (secretaries, air hostessetc...) or simply a bikini and will have four different shoots.
The first and the last one will display them being transported or 'loaded' or 'unloaded' from a van (parked in the garage of the studio of the photographer), but the two in the middle will actually be mini-movies in which the girls have to pretend that they are being held against their will in a dark and muddy place (that the photographer provided in a corner of her studio) and with a TV (turned on in a football game or the likes) that will guarantee to the client that the whole 'DiD' situation is live-action.
Since they trust in the photographer and they will be paid five times the usual due to the nearly day long extension of their 'captivity' the girls are game and the two set of pictures and three or four mini-movies are made.
The girls, obviously, are NOT damsels in distress.
But to the person or persons to which their 'plight' is shown, they are. And because of that a big criminal operation is put in motion, and quite a few women DO become real damsels in distress.
tazz2060

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: re: great idea Reply with quote

This is one of those "I wish I had thought of it" ideas. I would love to read a story like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: