\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - some older books with better than usual bondage episodes
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some older books with better than usual bondage episodes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tull

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: some older books with better than usual bondage episodes Reply with quote

I thought I'd mention some from the sixties and seventies which I enjoyed then and still see in seond hand bookshops occasionally. Certainly worth buying if you get the chance.
So Deadly,My Love, by Stephen Gardner. A mystery about a kidnap for ransom. The damsel in distress is kept bound,gagged and blindfolded for some days till the ransom is paid. Her husband is suspected of being behind the plot.
The Collector, by John Fowles. There was a film of this with Terence Stamp and Samantha Eggar, but the book is much better in bondage detail. It has an unhappy ending though
My next post will list some others, I seem to have run out of space
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> The printed word All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: