\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - The witness
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The witness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mordaca

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: The witness Reply with quote

I was writing a story and this idea kept coming and coming, and was totally unrelated to the story, so I said to myself 'Let's see if KP likes it'.
For some reason a man kidnapped a girl and is demanding something for her safe release. He's with her (she's a bit overkilled tied and gagged) in a room in a building around a small town's main square and is constantly checking (discretly) his surroundings to see if the local police was alerted of the kidnapping or not as he waits for the girl's father or mother do what he wants him to do (which in itself is a crime that may or may not demand more B&G damsels).
Anyway... as he's checking his surroundings he finds something odd. The whole local police force (whose HQ is accross the square) is dominated and locked B&G inside their own cells!
Everything is done to avoid the small town's population to realize it, as well as the attackers (all dressed either casually or in business like attire) attacks their targets in two different buildings nearby.
NO ONE in the whole town knows that something is happening at its main/principal square... except for the kidnapper...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Story Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: