\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ kppresents :: View topic - Front Page Questions
kppresents Forum Index kppresents
A forum for discussing stories and issues

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Front Page Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedojarod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Front Page Questions Reply with quote

What is your favourite part of the site?

It's a tie between The Mackenzie & Marks, The New Adventures of La Cioccolata, and the China Doll Gang sections.

And your least favourite?

Probably the links. I've nothing bad to say, but they are my least favorite.

What one thing could I add to make it a place you would visit more often?

I check the site 2~3 times a week, so I can't think of anything that would make me visit more.

Are there any links you would want to see there?

http://vansfiction.net/

Are there any characters/collection of tales you believe deserve their own section?

Not off the top of my head.

Are there any authors you think would fit in here? If so, give me some contact details, and I'll see what I can do.

Van, but his stories may not fit the theme of your site. They're not as "peril" oriented. The link to his site is above.

Finally, and most importantly, does this shirt suit me?

I like the paisley one better.
Mordaca

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: In my humble opinion... Reply with quote

What is your favourite part of the site?
Reflections and Memories of The Cat, but the fact that you brought back from oblivion Mrs. Gillian B.'s creations also counts a lot!

And your least favourite?
The links could be better and bigger...

What one thing could I add to make it a place you would visit more often?
More stories with pictures/drawings attached in/to them.

Are there any links you would want to see there?
I miss Tied and True Tales, but I am not sure if the guy is back in the field...

Are there any characters/collection of tales you believe deserve their own section?
What a bout a section called 'Others' in which the stories that doesn't fit very well in sections like 'Multiple Maidens' or 'Relative Peril' (for example) could be placed?

Are there any authors you think would fit in here? If so, give me some contact details, and I'll see what I can do.
Could you see if the guy whose work appeared at Tied and True Tales are still doing their stuff?

Finally, and most importantly, does this shirt suit me?
No.
kppresents

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ - I'll look into Van;s place (which I thought had shut down years ago) and see what I can do.

Mordaca - do you mean Doug/Knotbuster or Mason when you talk abot TTT? If Doug, I have a way of contacting him. If Mason, I need to ask around...
Mordaca

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, in answer to your question I mean both. Knotbuster's damsels by the dozen sagas were very funny to read and Mason was a good writer too.
kppresents

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordaca wrote:
Hello, in answer to your question I mean both. Knotbuster's damsels by the dozen sagas were very funny to read and Mason was a good writer too.

I've talked to Doug, and although he appreciated the offer he has declined - for the best of reasons.

He's planning to return with a new site, both with stories and poser art, in the near future, and wishes to wait until then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    kppresents Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: